How to use our Forum?
- Try to find the answer yourself; we are all busy people with
normal lives and jobs.
- Use the 'Search' function in the forum
- Site@School is extremely well documetned. The manual has almost
300 illustrations and describes every operation in detail. Please use the manual before asking questions
- Read this artile by Eric Steven Raymond: How to Ask
Questions the Smart Way on how to ask quesitons to technical people.
WE, like you, are teachers, so we know when someone knows a text. :-). Do
NOT ask Eric S. Raymond for help!
- In order to solve your problem, our technical people have to
re-create your problem. When we cannot re-create it, we cannot solve it. This means you have to make a detailed description of your problem.
When you want to contribute to Site@School, have ideas for improvement,
got a great idea for a new module, found a bug,
or you want to take
part in it's further development, please go to the Forum.